We will assist you with:
- Becoming pre-qualified to buy a home
- Developing a project plan and determining your budget
- Locating and getting the finances needed to buy a home or complete a renovation
- Selecting contractors (Neighborhood Housing Services will manage the actual construction for you!)
- Receiving A-1 quality workmanship
- Reinvigorating your home
Please visit our sections for buyers and renovation to see more on how we can help. Our friendly and knowledgeable team is here to help find the answers to all of your financing, remodeling and construction needs.
The following forms are available online to help you get started:
- Authorization to Obtain Credit Report
- Authorization – Credit Card
- Intake Intro Letter
- Intake Form
- Another great resource for those seeking to buy their first home, or wanting to make sure to protect what you already have is the United Way. 2014 You will also find information from the US Department of Housing & Urban Development on:
- Housing Services
- Tips to Buy a Home
- Rental Resources
- Don’t Borrow Trouble with information on avoiding predatory lenders
- Find Housing VA- a resource for Affordable Housing
- Questions to determine if homeownership is right for you.
- We are your one-stop-shop, call 329-2500 today!